Some variables have reserved names and are always defined. They can be found on top of the page/shared data section in the dashboard. Reseverd variables can be used like normal page variables.
- hidden page
- Defines whether a page is excluded from the navigation by default.
- tags page
- The tags associated with the page to be used as filters. Use a comma to separate multiple tags.
- theme shared & page
- Defines the theme to be used for the site, when defined in the set of shared data. The
themecan optionally also be defined in the page data to override the globally defined theme for a single page.
- title page
- The title of a page.
- sitename shared
- The global name of the website.
- url page
- The URL of the current page. It is possible to override that variable in the page data to redirect a page to another URL.